Labels

"Погребок"- заготовки на зиму(canning) (82) Afternoon Tea-recipes and tradtions (41) All about Sushi rolls and more (2) appetizers (61) Baby Shower (2) Barbecue (45) Beauty (29) Bread and pizza (67) Breakfast Sunday Brunch (18) Bridal Shower and Wedding (8) burgers sandviches and toasts (22) Cake decorating and gum paste flowers (144) Cake pops and balls (35) cakes (197) canning (31) cheesecakes (31) Chocolate (38) Christmas (102) Coffee and Latte Art (22) Coffee cakes pies sweet breads (74) cookies (226) Cupcake Muffin Пирожное (62) Decorated cookies tutorials (48) Decorating Easter Eggs (19) Dessert (46) Easter (52) Easter and Spring (29) eggplants (3) eggs (11) Father's Day (4) Fish and seafood (30) French cooking (14) fresh fruits (6) gingerbread (68) Healthy Eating (32) Homemade gifts (3) Hапитки (30) Italian food (39) jams and jellies (33) Jello salads and desserts (17) Kашки (4) Kонфеты и другие сладости (42) Kремы-Buttercream-Frosting (4) Kрымские блюда (14) Main course (36) Main Dish (53) meringues зефир marshmallow pastilage (40) Mexican-Spanish food (34) Mothers Day (7) Mяско (59) Nutella (5) Olive Garden recipes (3) oranges (3) Oriental food (8) Oформление салатов (41) Pasta (16) plums (2) Potluck (6) Poultry (31) pumpkin (19) Pецепты Джейми Оливера (5) Pецепты Сталика Ханкишиева (37) Quinoa (5) Risotto Jambalaya Плов Paella (27) salads (123) Sauces Dips and Spreads (38) Saving money in the kitchen (4) Side Dish- гарнир (15) Slow-Cooker (9) soups (105) Summer recipes (12) Table setting etiquette(Сервировка стола) (67) Tagine-cuisine of Morocco (13) Thanksgiving and Fall (46) Tатарская кухня (6) Tесто (17) Valentines Day (36) Video-рецепты (20) Блины блинчики и оладушки (44) блюда в горшочках (23) Блюда из курицы (60) Блюда из теста (56) булочки (103) Вкусности из детства (63) Вкусные местечки-Sweet places (7) Детский праздник (29) Заготовки-полуфабрикаты (44) заливное и холодец (13) Запеканки и омлеты (11) история блюд и кулинарные истории (24) Котлеты Тефтели Голубцы и Перчики (58) Мороженое-Ice Cream (15) овощные заготовки (18) пирожки чебуреки беляши и т.д. (42) Пляцок (2) рулеты мясные и овощные (36) Сосиски и домашние колбаски (26) Старинные русские рецепты (38) Творожная выпечка (13) Узбекская кухня и Среднеазиатская (66) Хворост Крепли вергуны Пончики (25)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Easter Table 2011 Part One

 

My Easter Table
Easter Table



Easter Tree



Easter Lollipops



Butterfly Napkin Holders


In my Easter table part one I am sharing with you pics of my Easter table with links to my posts about how to make, where to buy, etc. the parts to my Easter table. Tomorrow I will share with you more photos with what is yet to come!

Last Monday I hosted my Easter tea party. I had stayed up late Sunday night piping and decorating the cupcakes after an afternoon of playing in my folks' garden with my niece and nephew. I woke up early Monday morning to a beautiful sunny day. As the weather was gorgeous, which is so rare in rainy old England, it seemed a shame not to enjoy it. As I set up my Easter table I made a last minute decision to make my Easter table more like a dessert bar inside and set up the garden furniture outside.

As usual, I had not finished taking all my photos as the guests arrived. So, whilst I poured Pimm's for the adults and juice for the kids one of my sweet guests took over from me on the photo helm. Thank you Liam!

Although my guests didn't get to sit in front of their little bird house place settings, they got to take them home. Molly was especially delighted by her pretty pink one that matched her bunny outfit!


Bunny Molly
 http://toriejayne.blogspot.com/search/label/Easter%20decorating

No comments:

Post a Comment